Shoepeg Corn Casserole
"A co-worker brought this casserole to one of our potlucks. After I got the recipe, I made it for one of my family's Thanksgiving dinners and it has been requested so often that it has become a staple at family gatherings."
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 45 Minutes
- Ready in 55 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 (16 ounce) package buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, cheese, corn, green beans, soup and sour cream. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine crushed crackers with melted butter and sprinkle on top of vegetables.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Total Fat: : 20.6g
- Saturated Fat: : 20.6g
- Sodium: : 20.6g
- Potassium: : 20.6g
- Total Carbohydrates: : 20.6g
- Dietary Fiber: : 20.6g
- Protein: : 20.6g
- Sugars: : 20.6g
- Vitamin C: : 20.6g
- Iron: : 20.6g
- Niacin: : 20.6g
- Magnesium: : 20.6g
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.