Easy Skillet Chicken Primavera
"Great served over noodles, spaetzle, mashed potatoes, or rice! Versatile recipe to suit your taste!"
- Prep time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 25 Minutes
- Ready in 45 Minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch green onions, diagonally sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together flour, parsley, and basil in a medium bowl. Add chicken strips and toss until well coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned on the outside and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock, mixed vegetables, grape tomatoes, green onions, zucchini, and pesto. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Total Fat: : 13.3g
- Saturated Fat: : 13.3g
- Sodium: : 13.3g
- Potassium: : 13.3g
- Total Carbohydrates: : 13.3g
- Dietary Fiber: : 13.3g
- Protein: : 13.3g
- Sugars: : 13.3g
- Vitamin C: : 13.3g
- Iron: : 13.3g
- Niacin: : 13.3g
- Magnesium: : 13.3g