Spaghetti Lasagna Florentine with Crab
"A seafood pasta dish that is sure to please. Succulent, wild-caught lump crab mixed into a thick and creamy cheese filling and blended with a zesty marinara sauce."
- Prep time: 30 Minutes
- Cook time: 50 Minutes
- Ready in 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes, or to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan-Romano cheese blend, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain, stir in butter, and set aside.
- Combine marinara sauce, spinach, onion, mushrooms, tomato paste, garlic, cayenne, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, while you prepare the cheese mixture.
- Combine lump crab, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1 cup Parmesan-Romano cheese, eggs, and clam juice together in a large mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly together.
- Spoon a light layer of sauce into the bottom of the prepared pan. Add a layer of spaghetti, followed by a layer of cheese mixture. Repeat until ingredients have all been added, making sure sauce makes up the top layer. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until crab is pink and cheese is melted, about 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.
- Total Fat: : 17g
- Saturated Fat: : 17g
- Sodium: : 17g
- Potassium: : 17g
- Total Carbohydrates: : 17g
- Dietary Fiber: : 17g
- Protein: : 17g
- Sugars: : 17g
- Vitamin C: : 17g
- Iron: : 17g
- Niacin: : 17g
- Magnesium: : 17g